VITAMIN D AND CALCIUM RELATION :Vitamin D and calcium deficiency make the body weak and also invite mental illnesses. This is the reason that it is very important to have the right amount in the body.
Calcium plays an important role in keeping the heart, muscles and nerves functioning smoothly. To prevent bleeding from injury, the body must also have the right amount of calcium for the clotting that it does.
At the same time, the right amount of vitamin D is required to be present in the body in order to absorb calcium in bones and other organisms. If not, calcium intake will be wasted.
VITAMIN D AND CALCIUM RELATION
1.Vitamin d deficiency
Lack of vitamin D in the body increases the chances of getting infected. Indeed, vitamin D helps the immune system grow stronger. If this is not done then diseases easily engulf the body.
- If you feel tired all the time, then the cause of vitamin D deficiency can also be.
- Weakness in bones or persisting pain in joints and back also indicates lack of vitamin D. Due to these pain it becomes difficult for the person to spend the day normally, so it is very important to overcome vitamin D deficiency.
- It is less known that Vitamin D also has an effect on our mental health. Its deficiency can also lead a person to a state of depression, especially in adults who may be more prone to this problem.
2.Calcium deficiency disadvantage:
- Calcium is important for the development of bones. Lack of this mineral makes bones very weak, due to which diseases associated with it begin to engulf the person.
Doctors also use calcium to control the amount of magnesium, phosphorus and potassium in the blood. Due to lack of calcium, their quantity in the blood goes wrong which can cause high BP problem.
- Calcium deficiency can cause hypocalcemia. Due to this disease, memory loss, spasm problem, depression, weakening of nails, frequent fractures occur.
If there is a deficiency of calcium, the body has difficulty in stopping the bleeding in the event of injury. This condition can be dangerous in the event of a serious injury.
What to do:
Get tested for calcium and vitamin D deficiency. Show the report to the doctor who will give you the supplement for this. Along with this, make milk, curd, cheese, juice, soy products etc. as part of the diet, as well as do things like sunbathing so that vitamin D and calcium can be replenished in the body in a natural way.
you may also read following articles,