How to prevent Diabetes:
Prevention of diabetes: Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases in which the level of glucose (blood sugar) in the blood of a person is higher than normal. This happens when the body does not make insulin properly or the cells of the body do not respond properly to insulin.
The patients blood sugar higher than usual, they are often suffer from Poliyuria (frequent urination). They feel more thirst (polydipsia) and hunger (polyphagia).
According to Doctors, insulin is not produced in the body in type 1 diabetes. About 10 percent of diabetes cases are of this type. While the body produces insulin in type 2 diabetes, it is not able to use it well. 90 percent of diabetes cases worldwide are of this type.
The third type of diabetes is gestational diabetes, which occurs in women during pregnancy.
“Diabetes can be controlled by controlling the right exercise, diet and body weight. If diabetes is not controlled properly, then the patient is at increased risk of many diseases related to heart, kidney, eyes, feet and nerve. “
Reasons of diabetes :
1.Life Style: Poor lifestyle, excessive amount of junk food, consumption of fizzy beverages and wrong eating habits can lead to diabetes. The possibility of diabetes increases by sitting continuously for hours.
The accumulation of excess fat on the stomach hinders the production of insulin, which can result in type 2 diabetes and heart diseases. In such a situation, a person should keep control of his weight while monitoring his BMI (body mass index).
Prevention of diabetes:
- Exercise regularly: Poor lifestyle is one of the main causes of diabetes. At least 30–45 minutes of daily exercise is necessary to avoid diabetes.
- Balanced diet: Consuming the right diet like fruits, vegetables and grains at the right time is very beneficial. Do not stay empty stomach for long.
- Control weight: Control the weight with the right diet and regular exercise. Low weight and correct diet can cure diabetes symptoms.
- Full Sleep: Seven to eight hours of sleep daily is necessary. During sleep, our body excretes toxic substances and repairs the wear and tear in the body. Waking up late at night and sleeping late in the morning increases the chances of diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Avoid Stress: Stress has become a part of everyone’s life today. Try to keep yourself away from stress by entertaining and social activities. Also, consuming cigarettes during stress increases the chances of diabetes further.
You may also read following articles,