Today, it is very common to have diabetes. Diabetes is catching on fast in the way lifestyle has become nowadays. The situation is that not only older people but also the young and children are facing diabetes in today’s time.
This is such a dangerous disease, which slowly hollows the body. Once this disease occurs, it stays with it for life. Increased blood sugar causes this disease and insulin does not work properly. That is, it also has to face many problems.
If this is ignored then other parts of the body can become inactive. You get stuck in the middle of questions like how is diabetes, what is the cause of diabetes, what are the symptoms of it , how can it be avoided and you cannot get the right answer.
Today we are giving you every information related to diabetes.
Causes of diabetes
- You must be aware that diabetes does not occur due to the pancreas of our body not working properly or becoming completely useless.
- Although there are many other factors causing diabetes, the pancreas gland is the biggest reason for this. In fact, different types of hormones are released from the pancreas, these are insulin and glucan.
- Insulin is very useful for our body. It is only through insulin that sugar gets in our blood, that is, insulin acts to deliver sugar to other parts of the body. The energy delivered to the cells gets the energy from the sugar delivered by insulin.
- Diabetes is due to the low production of insulin hormone. When insulin is low, sugar does not reach the cells and blood properly, due to which the energy of the cells starts decreasing and for this reason, the body starts to get harmed.
- Problems such as fainting, rapid heartbeat, etc. begin. Apart from this, the 3 reasons mentioned below are also responsible for diabetes.
- Due to diabetes, the low build-up of insulin causes the sugar in the blood to increase because the lack of physical energy causes the sugar to accumulate in the blood, so that it is excreted through urine.
- You will feel tired all day. Even after getting enough sleep everyday, you wake up in the morning feeling that your sleep is not complete and your body is tired. These things indicate that increasing levels of blood sugar.
- Diabetes causes frequent urination. When a large amount of sugar is collected in the body, it goes out of the way of urine, due to which the diabetic patient starts complaining of frequent urination.
- The diabetic patient feels thirst again and again. Because the water and sugar of the body gets out from the way of urine, due to which the condition of thirst always remains.
- People often take this matter lightly and cannot understand that their illness has started now.
- Early onset of diabetes mellitus affects the eyes significantly. In the diabetic patient, the eyesight starts decreasing and blurring appears at the beginning of the disease. To see anything, one has to emphasize the eyes.
- This is the reason diabetes patient gets frequent urination. The main reason for diabetes is genetic. If you have any of your family members, parents, siblings, then you are also more likely to get diabetes in the future.
- People who become obese also have a higher risk of getting diabetes. Your weight is very high, your BP is very high and cholesterol is not balanced even then you can have diabetes. Moreover, lack of exercise is also invited to diabetes.
- Sudden weight loss starts at the beginning of diabetes. The weight of a man suddenly decreases compared to normal days.
- This type of patients lose weight but also increase in appetite. Man’s appetite increases manifold compared to other days. There is a desire to eat food again and again.
- If there is an injury or wound in your body and it does not heal quickly, even if there is a small scratch, it will gradually turn into a big wound and the signs of infection will be visible in it.
- Any type of infection in the body of a diabetes patient is not cured quickly. You will not get relief if you get viral, cough, cold or any bacterial infection. Minor infections that easily heal on their own become enlarged wounds.
- Many skin diseases start at the onset of diabetes. Common skin infections become major wounds.
- Glucose check People who are suffering from diabetes must take a glucose test periodically. Because the glucose level of a diabetic patient increases, it can be very dangerous for the patient.
- Along with this, a blood test is also necessary for diabetics, it shows whether the kidneys are functioning properly or not. The kidney has a great effect on diabetes.
- Regular checkup keeps the patient away from kidney problems. Examining cholesterol It can also be very expensive to ignore cholesterol. Because the risk of heart disease doubles when cholesterol is increased in diabetics.
- The amount of glucose in the blood can cause impaired cholesterol to slow down, which causes it to become viscous and this is the reason why cholesterol begins to form rapidly. Bad cholesterol accumulates in the arteries of blood and causes heart problems.
Early symptoms :
- Blood pressure testing is similar to a high blood pressure ‘silent killer’. High blood pressure can prove to be quite fatal in diabetic patients.
- High blood pressure in diabetes can also cause heart disease, heart attack, kidney and eye problems. To avoid all this, it is important that you get blood pressure checked regularly. Feet testing Patients with diabetes may have foot problems.
- Diabetes, if any foot problems, so it should be taken seriously because of the sensitivity of the legs gradually decreases. So even the smallest foot injury can be dangerous for infection patients.
- Eyes examined levels of glucose in the blood long stays high for long, so it directly affects the retina called retinopathy. Regular damage to the patient is necessary to prevent damage to the eyes easily. Many times a diabetic patient has blurred vision. In such a situation, contact the doctor immediately.
You may also read following health related articles,