What is corono virus?
Covid-19:Symptoms & Prevention:Corona virus is a group of viruses that causes colds and breathing problems and other diseases commonly associated with viruses. These are viruses that are commonly found in animals, but some viruses such as SARS Humans are also known to influence.
However, this particular virus, named SARS-CoV-2, was first found in China in December 2019. This is a new virus that has never been seen in humans before. COVID-19 is the name of the (respiratory) disease caused by this new virus.
Covid-19:Symptoms & Prevention
1.What are the symptoms?
Its symptoms may appear differently in every human in the beginning. In some cases, symptoms started appearing within 2 days of exposure to the virus and in some it took 14 days for symptoms to appear.
The most common symptoms are:
- Trouble breathing
Symptoms that are not very common include:
- Sore throat
- Body ache
Here the symptoms are divided according to the day-to-day, which can help you identify COVID-19.
Day 1: Starts with fever and dry cough. There are also complaints of fatigue and body pain.
Fifth-seventh day: There is difficulty in breathing.
- The more the situation gets worse, the more parts of the body are affected. Among these, the lungs, kidneys and heart are more affected.
- In addition, the more severe the COVID-19 infection, the greater the chances of a person having another infection and worsening after the condition.
- On average, it has been observed that people who recover from COVID-19 stay there for 10 days after being admitted to the hospital.
- Usually it takes 20 to 22 days for a person to recover from fever and cough.
What can you do?
Currently, only one thing can be done to avoid COVID-19 and that is to protect yourself from this virus. Here are some things that you can do to protect yourself. (7)
- At Wash your hands repeatedly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, mouth or nose, especially with dirty hands.
If for some reason you are not able to wash your hands with water, use an alcohol-based sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol content).
- Interact with the infected person at least or not. Keep a distance of at least 3-6 feet from people who are ill.
Keeping distance from people is the best way to avoid it!
If you are sick:
- Use the right method while coughing, that means cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief or tissue paper or sneeze in your elbow.
- Keep yourself away from others and try to be alone.
- If you have come back to India from abroad and you see any symptoms related to the disease due to contact with the infected person, then call the helpline number for help.
- As a caregiver (8), you should be prepared for every emergency and take care of the health of the patient. Maintain hygiene and prevent germs from spreading.
- Follow the treatment process written by the doctor and also think about when to stop treatment and whether they need to keep distance from people.
- If possible, try using a separate bathroom
- Do not share dishes or food
- Wear a face mask while caring for a sick person.
- Clean the frequently used surfaces with germicides.
Talk to your doctor if you feel that you have been exposed to COVID-19 and you are also feeling the symptoms that are affected by it. (9) Before going to the doctor, Call so that they can be ready and give you the necessary advice.
Helpline available for you!
Also, you can also call the helpline number + 91-11-23978046 provided by the government. You can also use WhatsApp chatbot launched by the Government of India by sending a message to +91 9013151515.
You may also read following articles,