Allergic reaction treatment at home: Skin allergies occur when your immune system reacts to a perceived threat that is usually harmless to your body.
Skin rash is itchy, small changes, or other changes in skin color, form, or texture. It can appear on any part of the body.
It is often caused by problems such as psoriasis, allergies, eczema, insect bites, acne, sweating among other factors. Burning with shampoos, cosmetics, soaps or detergents can also cause rashes.
The underlying fungal, bacterial, or viral infection may also cause rashes or skin allergies. If you have a rash on your skin that persists, you should consult a doctor.
Common symptoms of skin allergic reaction include:
- Bounce bulge
- Skin rash
- Skin breakdown (from dry skin)
The most effective way to avoid skin allergies is to limit or avoid contact with the allergen. But if you come in contact with Allergen, there are home remedies to address the symptoms.
Allergic reaction treatment at home
There are many home remedies that have been used for years to relieve symptoms caused by allergic skin reactions to people.
Oatmeal has a variety of biologically active properties, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory components. All these allergies can help calm the itching of skin reactions.
Method: Popular methods of using oatmeal for the treatment of an allergic reaction to the skin include oatmeal bathing or chloasma. Both require powder porridge. You can make a powder by grinding a porridge using a blender, food processor, or coffee grinder.
The direction of use: A. Porridge
- Mix 1 cup of ground porridge in a bathtub of lukewarm water.
- Mix the porridge well in the bathwater.
- Go into the tub and submerge your body completely.
- After 30 minutes, take a shower.
- Mix 1/4 cup powdered oatmeal in a bowl.
- Oatmeal, powdered in distilled water, mix in 1 teaspoon.
- Continue mixing and adding water until you have a smooth, spread paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected area.
- Gently bandage the area with a moistened cloth.
- After 30 minutes, remove the damp cloth and wash it gently with cold water.
- Moisturize the area.
Options: You can add 1 teaspoon coconut oil, four drops of lavender essential oil, or both.
Baking soda can address the pH imbalance of the skin and works as an anti-inflammatory to calm your skin allergies.
a. Baking soda paste
- Make a paste of 4 tablespoons baking soda and distilled water.
- Apply the paste on the itchy area.
- After 10 minutes, gently wash off with cold water.
Alternatives: Instead of water, one can use coconut oil.
b. Baking soda bath
- Add 1 cup of baking soda to a warm water bathtub.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Soak the body completely for about 15 minutes.
- Take a shower with a gentle, warm shower.
3.Plants and herbs
Plants and herbs chamomile: Naturopaths recommend different types of plants for the treatment of skin allergies.
1.Aloevera: Topical use of the gel can calm atopic dermatitis and other skin issues.
2.Rumex japonicus haute: A 2006 study revealed that this common perennial herb is known as a potentially effective alternative medicine for atopic dermatitis.
3.Persemon leaf extract: Oral intake of persimmon leaf exhibits both preventive and healing properties for atopic dermatitis.
4. Ceramide: A 2006 study indicated that taking ceramide that improved skin conditions by mouth reduced the allergic reaction in children with atopic dermatitis.
Other plants and herbs are often suggested by natural health practitioners because home remedies for skin allergies include:
- Azadirachta indica
- English marigold
If you have an allergic reaction to a plant, animal, food, or other substance on your skin, there are many home remedies that can help you get relief. Consult your doctor before taking any treatment or any medicine.
You may also read following articles,